Terms & Conditions
The term "Bizwiki" refers to the websites, blog and forum which can be found at http://www.bizwiki.co.uk/ and http://www.bizwiki.com. The term "Infoactive" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the Bizwiki websites whose registered office is:
Infoactive Media Ltd
252 High Street
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website, whether unregistered, registered or an editor.
- The content on Bizwiki is for your general information and use only.
- We may edit, move, or delete any content on Bizwiki (including content that you have provided) or terminate all or part of Bizwiki without notice or liability for any reason at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Infoactive has unfettered editorial discretion to determine the structure and content of Bizwiki and that, because a company listing placement in Bizwiki is subject to change or deletion at any time, you may not rely on any aspect of its inclusion in the directory. You agree to waive any claim related to the inclusion, placement, exclusion, or removal of any company listing or additional information appearing in Bizwiki.
- We are not responsible for any failure to remove or delay in removing harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable content on Bizwiki originating with or otherwise provided by third parties including, but not limited to, Bizwiki users.
- Within the bounds of the Data Protection Act 1998 we may preserve or disclose information about users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that doing so is necessary to (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these terms; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Infoactive, its users, or the public; or (e) administer Bizwiki.
- We take no responsibility for errors, omissions or the personal opinions expressed by contributors.
- We make no representations as to the accuracy, quality, timeliness, availability, or completeness of the information, software, products, or other materials available through Bizwiki, and you should not rely upon them. We provide Bizwiki on an "as is, as available" basis. You use it at your own risk, and Infoactive, its employees, distributors, directors, and agents are not liable for any errors or omissions in its content or delivery, or for any form of loss or damage (including any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, even if known to us) that may result from its use. We expressly disclaim all warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. No warranty not set forth in this agreement will be valid. If any of the above provisions are void under governing law, our liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on Bizwiki is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Bizwiki meet your specific requirements.
- You will indemnify Infoactive, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related in any way to your use of or conduct on Bizwiki.
- You hereby assign to Infoactive the copyright in any material that you create and submit for inclusion or use in Bizwiki. You further warrant that you have all rights necessary to authorise the distribution and re-distribution of any material you submit for inclusion or use in Bizwiki. You will provide information that we reasonably request related to any claim that material you submit infringes the rights of a third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that the content on Bizwiki and its design, structure, and compilation are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Unless otherwise noted, you may view, copy, download, and print articles from Bizwiki so long as you use them only for personal, non-commercial purposes and do not post, distribute, or modify them or remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. For permission to use third-party materials appearing on or linked from Bizwiki, please contact the copyright owner.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Bizwiki in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
- Bizwiki includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to Bizwiki from another website or document without prior approval.
- You will not disrupt the functioning of Bizwiki or otherwise act in a way that interferes with other users' use of Bizwiki.
- In addition to these terms, if you register as a user with Bizwiki, you agree to comply with and be bound by Bizwiki's Policies.
- Unauthorised use of Bizwiki may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of Bizwiki and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.